Starting a cycle
Daily ultrasound and blood tests
|Monday - Friday
||7:00 am to 10:00 am
|Saturday - Sunday
||8:00 am to 10:00 am
|For Sundays and holidays, use buzzer code 20.
Sonohysterograms and Nuchal translucency (NT) ultrasound
|Monday - Friday
||10:30 am to 11:30 am
Holiday hours vary; please check postings or call for times. We are open 365 days a year.
- When you arrive for cycle monitoring, there are three clipboards where you can sign your name depending on the reason for your visit: bloods, ultrasound, and/or physician.
- If you are receiving an injection, only by the nurse (i.e. no blood tests or ultrasounds), then sign on the physician’s clipboard and indicated ‘nurse only’ next to your name.
- For donor sperm insemination, first go to the Andrology department and make a request to thaw the sample. Following this, sign up for your blood test and ultrasound.
- Please email (email@example.com) or call (416-323-7727 extension 2329) nurses for cycle monitoring related questions (e.g. medication and treatment questions). Email is preferable to voicemail if no one is available to take your call.
- Please email or call (416 323 7727 and listen for prompts) your doctor’s receptionist for non-treatment related issues (eg. hours of operation, MD schedule etc). Note: All receptionist email addresses are ‘firstname’@createivf.com. For example the email address for receptionist Jane Smith would be firstname.lastname@example.org.If you need to purchase medications, please DO NOT submit receipts to your insurance company unless you find out the terms of your drug plan and discuss it with your doctor first.
- Click here for patient instructions.
- If at any time you are not sure about what to do, then feel free to ask a receptionist or nurse.