CReATe Fertility Centre is an internationally recognized organization, that provides state of the art Assisted Reproductive care for the infertile population. As part of this vision, we create a caring and compassionate environment for our patients; we undertake cutting edge research; and we will provide an excellent continuous learning environment that supports education for both our patients and staff.
Our goal is to provide the best possible care for those people who require special help to build their family. We feel that the best way to accomplish this goal is to provide a personalized approach, which takes into account the special circumstances of each individual. We work as a team, however, each patient has their own doctor who knows their specific medical issues and is the primary doctor directing their care.
Our core values
We value excellence in patient care. This will allow us to achieve the best possible patient satisfaction and treatment results.
We value innovative approaches to patient care and research to advance knowledge and education.
We provide care based on our code of ethics, and utilize our ethics board to oversee and ensure that our code of ethics is adhered to, modified, and updated, as necessary.
Protection of privacy
We ensure that all laws and regulations regarding privacy of information are strictly adhered to.
We are aware that every patient is unique and each fertility journey is different. When planning your care, we are keenly aware of this and take your individual situation into account.
We strongly encourage patients to make choices about their own care based on the options presented to them. We also create a supportive environment that allows all staff to make decisions and take actions to improve their working conditions and the quality of the services they provide.
What makes CReATe different?
- First clinic in Canada to have Embryoscope™ time-lapse incubator monitoring
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) testing using array CGH technology
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) testing using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) for single gene defects.
- One of the few clinics in the world to provide AUGMENT treatment from OvaScience, Inc.
- Open 365 days a year
- Largest egg donor and surrogacy program in Canada
- Shared risk Guarantee program available for egg donation and surrogacy
- Once of the most extensive programs to provide services for the LGBT community in the world
- Reproductive health care that is sensitive to religious beliefs and practices (eg. Orthodox Judaism IVF supervision)
- Personalized care. One physician oversees all your testing and treatment
- Most extensive clinic based research program in Canada.
- All Create physicians perform fertility related operative procedures that require a hospital at either Women’s College Hospital or Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre.
- All physicians are members of the University of Toronto faculty
- Numerous satellite clinic affiliations outside of downtown Toronto for more convenient access to care.
- We follow all pregnancies until end of first trimester until obstetrician referral is completed and we provide all non-invasive first trimester prenatal genetic testing in our clinic.
- Largest cancer fertility preservation program in Canada
- In-house office hysteroscopy for diagnosis and removal of polyps, septums, scarring and fibroids
- In-house D and C procedures